Main teaching activities
As Associate professor at Sorbonne University, I have a teaching duty of 192 h per year.
Currently, I mainly teach in the following classes :
- Ecological Modeling. First year of the Master SDUEE ”Sciences de la Mer" and "Ecology, Biodiversity and Evolution”, Paris.
- Introduction to numerical modeling in biology. First year of the Bio-MAD Licence, Roscoff.
- Modelling of biological systems. Second year of the Bio-MAD Licence, Roscoff.
- Tutored research. First year of Licence, Roscoff and Paris.
Other current teaching activities
- ML4Oceans Summer School 2022. Co-organisation with SCAI and the Institute of the Ocean of Sorbonne University (member of the organisation committee plus 1h30 of teaching in 2022).
- IPSL-CGS Vistual Spring School 2022 on Climate Change: Challenges and Issues in Data Science. IPSL, Paris (2h in 2022)
- Modeling for ecotoxicology and ecology. Master 2. Université de Lorraine, Metz (2h/y). Since 2017.
- Diversity of marine plankton. DU Biodiversité. Université de Lorraine, Metz (1h/y). Since 2021.
- Marine ecosystem modelling. Master 1. ENSTA-Paris Tech School of engineering (3 to 6h/y). Since 2015.
- Multivariate statistics. PUF project. RSMAS, Miami University, USA (12h in 2015).
- Online course on Larval dispersal and Connectivity, L2/L3, E-Marin’Lab (link).
Former teaching duties
- Orientation and professional insertion. First year of Licence, Paris.
- Maths and modeling for biologists. First and Second year of the bi-disciplinary Bio-maths Licence, Roscoff.
- Multivariate analysis. First year of Master ”Oceanography and Marine Environments”, Paris and Villefranche.
- Ecological Modeling. Second year of the Master ”SOceanography and Marine Environments”, Villefranche.
- 2011: Contractual teacher at UPMC (30 h/y). Biostatistics (L2 Pro Biology-Health-Environment), Modeling of marine ecosystems (Second year of Master ”Oceanography and Marine Environments”.).
- 2006-2009: Teacher assistant at UPMC (64 h/y). Biology and diversity (L1 Life Sciences), Marine Ecology (M2 Oceanography and Marine Environments, Computer Sciences and (L1 and L2 Life Sciences), Linear Algebra (L2 Life Sciences).