I play both acoustic and electric violins.
- 2017-2008: Violinist at the University of Rochester Symphonic and Chamber Orchestras (URSO and URCO).
- 2013-2017: Violinist at the philharmonic orchestra of “Grandes Ecoles” (COGE.).
- 2007-2010: Concertmaster at the orchestra of Lycée Louis le Grand.
- 2007: Degree in music theory and chamber music.
- 2006: Music degree in violin with honors.
- Additional training in jazz, piano, choir singing and musical writing.
Please, check the dates of the COGE next concerts here.
I also like to ski, play tennis, and do ballet.
I have been involved in an ethical reflexion group, called Promethos, from 2013 to 2015.
We organized conferences and debates on various ethical questions.