University of Luxembourg
Mathematics Research Unit
6, avenue de la Fonte
L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
: first name dot
last name at
: first name dot
last name at
: E06 0615-410
: (+352) 46 66 44 5396
: Curriculum Vitae
as of January 2019
Welcome to my personal homepage
Since January 2017, I am postdoc in the Research Team of Jean-Marc Schlenker. Prior to this, I was visiting University of Maryland during Fall 2016- with GEAR funds - where I was working with Karin Melnick. I have also been hosted in the Mathematics Department of Humböldt University of Berlin during one semester in 2015-2016, in the research group of Helga Baum.
Jointly with Miguel Acosta and Alan McLeay, I organize the Geometry and Topology seminar of the mathematics department.
- Pseudo-Riemannian Geometry, Conformal Geometry, Parabolic Geometries
- Dynamical Systems, Zimmer program, Actions of Lie groups
- Rigidity of Geometric Structures, Cartan Geometries
is a recent research statement (January 2019)..
Comments are welcome!
(with Karin Melnick) The conformal group of a compact simply-connected Lorentzian manifold
Projective and conformal closed manifolds with a higher-rank lattice action
Published or accepted articles
- Conformal actions of higher-rank lattices on pseudo-Riemannian manifolds
Geometric And Functional Analysis (accepted 2020).
- Conformal actions of real-rank 1 simple Lie groups on pseudo-Riemannian manifolds.
Transformation Groups, 24(2019), no. 4, pp. 1213-1239.
- Lorentzian manifolds with a conformal action of SL(2,R),
Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici 93(2018), no. 2, pp. 401-439.
- Essential conformal actions of PSL(2,R) on real-analytic compact Lorentz manifolds.
Geometriae Dedicata 188(2017), no. 1, pp. 171-194.
- On two theorems about local automorphisms of geometric structures.
Annales de l'Institut Fourier, 66(2016), no. 1, pp. 175-208.
- Semi-simple Lie groups acting conformally on compact Lorentz manifolds.
Finalized in June 2015, this preprint is extracted from my thesis and improves some of the results. Its main result is now incorporated in the paper "Conformal actions of real-rank 1 simple Lie groups on pseudo-Riemannian manifolds".
is the manuscript of my thesis (in French). It had been prepared in the Mathematics department of Université Paris-Sud (Orsay), under the supervision of Charles Frances
, who is now in Strasbourg.
Recent and upcoming talks
- Conference: Geometric structures, compactifications and group actions, Goethe University Frankfurt, July 2020.
- Séminaire d'algèbre, topologie et géométrie, Université Nice Côte d'Azur, April 2020.
- Séminaires Géométrie, Algèbre, Dynamique et Topologie, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, April 2020.
- Séminaire TSG, Université Grenoble Alpes, March 2020.
- Séminaire de Géométrie, Université de Bordeaux, February 2020.
- Seminar of differential geometry, Masaryk University, Brno, December 2019.
- Séminaire de théorie ergodique et systèmes dynamiques, Université Paris-Nord, November 2019
- Séminaire de Géométrie Topologie et Dynamique, Université Paris-Sud, November 2019
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft: Zimmer's Conjecture, Oberwolfach, October 2019.